The "Hall County Minute" is a periodic video production featuring the news, features, places and people associated with the Hall County Government. For more videos, or the "Hall About Public Safety" podcast, click the "Media" tab on the right side of this page.
The Hall County Board of Commissioners adopted a budget Tuesday night for the fiscal year that begins July 1, 2019, and ends June 30, 2020. Read on...
This is a reminder that Hall County's administrative offices, courts, community centers, animal shelter and libraries will be closed Thursday, July 4 in observance of the Independence Day federal holiday. Read on...
Hall County Parks & Leisure is launching a new adult softball league that caters to all players. Read on...
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 1
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 2
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 3
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 4
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 5
- Fire Chief Chris Armstrong discusses ISO rating improvement
- Donations increase historic feel of Col. Roberts cabin
- Hall County becomes a WaterFirst community
- Hall County Minute 6.14.19
HALL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETINGS