The latest episode of the Hall About Public Safety podcast gives us all the helpful reminders we need to make sure our holiday cooking, decorations and candles don't turn into a house fire. Listen with the player above, or subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
Anyone looking to get a jump on their holiday shopping can get a great head start at the 4th Annual Christmas Market at North Hall Community Center on Friday, Nov. 22 and Saturday, Nov. 23. Read on...
The Hall County Tax Commissioner's Office would like the remind taxpayers that property tax is due Friday, Nov. 15. Read on...
Two leaders within Hall County Government who have been serving in an acting capacity have now assumed permanent titles within the County's Public Works and Planning and Development departments. Read on...
- Fire Chief Chris Armstrong discusses ISO rating improvement
- Donations increase historic feel of Col. Roberts cabin
- Hall County becomes a WaterFirst community
- Hall County Minute 6.14.19
- Fireworks Safety with the Hall County Fire Marshal
- Hall County Minute 6.21.19
- Hall County Minute 7.12.19
- Hall County Minute 7.26.19
- Fostering with Hall County Animal Services
- Community Cat Program Update
- Fire Services Push-In Ceremony 10.31.19
HALL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETINGS