View all facilities

Hall County Fire Station 1

Other Link Fire Services
Fire Station 1 was built in 1973 with fire district bond money when the County Fire Department was initially created. This station was initially headquarters and served the department until headquarters was moved to Station 7. Fire Station 1 covers an area from Gainesville south on Highway 129.

Current units responding from Fire Station 1 are:
  • 2003 Central States HME 1500 GPM Pumper with a 750 gallon tank
  • 2000 FL-60 Ambulance
  • 2014 Ford Expedition – Battalion Captain’s Vehicle