View all facilities

Hall County Fire Station 4

CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow
Other Link Fire Services
Fire Station 4 was built in 1973 with fire district bond money when the County Fire Department was initially created. This station was completely remodeled adding a third bay for a ladder truck in 1998. Fire Station 4 covers an area from Gainesville west out Highway 369.

Current units responding from Station 4 are:
  • 2004 Central States HME 1500 GPM Pumper with a 750 gallon tank
  • 2008 FL-M2 Paramedic Ambulance
  • 2008 International Heavy Squad