View all facilities

Hall County Fire Station 5

CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow
Other Link Fire Services
Fire Station 5 was built in 1973 with fire district bond money when the County Fire Department was initially created. This station has been relocated and replaced in 2008 from its former location. Fire Station 5 covers an area from Oakwood south on Atlanta Highway and currently serves as Headquarters for Battalion 2.

Current units responding from Fire Station 5 are:
  • 2015 Rosenbauer Commander 1500 GPM Pumper with a 750 gallon tank
  • 2012 FL-M2 Ambulance
  • 2015 100' Pierce Aerial Platform Truck
  • 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe – Battalion Chief’s Vehicle
  • Quick Response Unit