Hall County Government Center - Third Floor
The Hall County Environmental Health Department is a section of the Georgia Department of Community Health, Division of Public Health. We are responsible for the following programs:
Land Use and On-Site Sewage Management
Public Swimming Pools, Spas and Recreational
Our hours of operation are 8am-5pm Monday - Friday. Applications for services and record searches can be taken or performed from 8am-4:30pm.
Record Search (PDF)
Most land use services and well permit applications require a copy of the plat of the property that is on file in the Hall County Records Room.
Fee Schedule (PDF)
Holiday Schedule (PDF)
Application Processing Instructions (PDF)
The following can be found on the State of Georgia Web site: www.georgiaeh.us.
- Rules and Regulations for:
- On-Site Sewage Management Systems
- Food Service
- Public Swimming Pools
- Technical Manual for On-Site Sewage Management Systems
- Approved Sewage Products List
- Certified Contractors List
- Soil Classifiers List
- Training and CEU classes for Septic Contractors, Food Service Employees/Owners, and Pool/Spa Operators
2875 Browns Bridge Rd.
Gainesville, GA 30504-5635
P.O. Box 3094
Gainesville, GA 30503