- Georgia Department of Agriculture Animal Shelter Report 11.3.18
- District 4 Park Presentation 11.12.18
- Click here for Election Results
- Georgia Dept. of Agriculture Animal Shelter Report 10.23.18
- FY 2019 Recommended Budget Presentation
- FY 2019 Budget in Brief
LISTEN: Hall About Public Safety: Episode 1 on Sound Cloud. The Hall About Public Safety podcast takes you behind the scenes with the men and women responsible for keeping Hall County a safe, friendly community. WARNING: While this podcast often features light-hearted segments, the topics can sometimes turn serious, so this podcast may not be suitable for younger audiences.
Thanks to another generous donation, the Col. James Roberts cabin at Cherokee Bluffs Park in South Hall looks even more historically accurate. Read on...
If the way to the heart is through the stomach, then there will be no love lost this weekend between the pets and volunteers at the Hall County Animal Shelter. Read on...
Beginning next week, motorists will be rerouted to avoid a railroad crossing closure near the intersection of Queen City Parkway and West Ridge Road. Read on...